Thursday, July 17, 2008

We had a pretty rough night. I think we were up about every two hours. Samuel kept waking up and screaming. A couple of times he had to go to the bathroom and then he was scared of the curtains in his room. Jeremy took the curtains down but then in a few hours he was "scared" of something else. Emma cried out once but I think she was aggravated at the night light. She does not like to have any lights on while she is sleeping. We did sleep a little this morning. We got up and I made some breakfast and then I went to Curves today. I called Tuesday and made an appointment to rejoin. I loved going to Curves last year and I was in the best shape I had ever been in. I have been saying for weeks that I wanted to go back so I finally rejoined. I am actually going to a different one in Clarksville because it is closer to my house. I went this morning and that facility is actually a lot nicer than the one I had been going to. They have about 5 more exercise machines and the surroundings are much better. I loved working out there and I am glad I decided to rejoin. After I exercised I came home and Jeremy and I went on a date. We took the kids to our dear friend Ms. Cathy and we went to see "Get Smart" and then went to eat all by ourselves. We have been home about an hour and we are getting settled to go to bed early. We are going to try to put the kids in Sam's bed again tonight.
Ok, I have some better news then yesterday. Jeremy called our agency in Michigan (AIAA) and they said that our agency here could fax them our homestudy and the third post placement report and then we could get the referral. Everything should be faxed to AIAA on Monday and we are hoping that by the end of next week we will have the information on our precious Chloe. We were also reassured that there are not any known delays with Korean adoptions right now. Our social worker in Michigan did not understand why we were told that there were delays. Now we know that things can come up but for now things are moving as planned. Our case has been passed around so much and I think there has been some miscommunication between social workers. So, please pray that everything is properly done on Monday and that we can get the referral next week. 

No comments: