Monday, July 28, 2008

Well, it looks like we will have to wait another week before we hear anything about Chloe. Jeremy e-mailed our agency in Michigan and they said they got our homestudy and the social worker will look at it Wednesday when she is in the office. I am a little frustrated because I do not understand why they were making such a big deal about the homestudy being faxed to them last week if they could not do anything with it. I guess after they review it on Wednesday they will then send the referral but our social worker is not in on Thursday and the office is closed on Friday. Other than this, we have had a good day. I went to Curves this morning and then went to work. Jeremy and the kids stayed home all day. I am actually having a bit of a sad night. We took Emma's crib down. Jeremy is on his way home right now with her new bed. The bed is not actually new. It is the full size bed that we had when her room was a guest room. Jeremy's parents have been holding it for us. We were not expecting to get it back from them so soon but we are hoping this will help with the sleeping arrangements around here. I better get to bed. I have to work again tomorrow and I am working a longer day than normal. I have posted a few more pictures from this weekend.

No comments: