Monday, July 21, 2008

We had a good weekend. I worked on Saturday and the kids went to the Trotter's house to play. Jeremy had softball games. After work we went to Jeremy's game. The game was supposed to start at 4 so I got there about 4:20 hoping that I would not have to sit in the heat for very long but when I got to the field the game had not even started. The kids played in the playground. They got nice and sweaty and dirty. I had to get Emma out of the sandbox because she was eating the sand. We got home around 5:30 and they went straight to the bathtub. They both slept great Saturday night. After church yesterday we took our van to the repair shop and dropped it off so we would not have to get it over there today. Thankfully the air has been fixed and it was not too expensive. Well today I got up and went to Curves at 5:50 and then came home and got ready for work. I did not have to be at work until 9 so I was able to shower before I went to work. I know I keep saying this, but I really like working out at Curves. I guess because I know that the workout is really helping me be healthy and it is a lot of fun. Well Emma's new words are "knock, knock", "please" (minus the "l") "belly", and "hey". She has also started saying "da" when she is wanting Sam. She is not saying a lot of words but she definitely understands everything. She knows exactly what we are talking about when we say something or ask her to do something. She has also started shaking her head "no" over and over when we ask her something. Well, our social worker called and our homestudy will be faxed to AIAA in the morning. We still do not know for certain when we get the referral, but we are hoping it will be sent overnight tomorrow and maybe by the end of the week we will know all about our little girl. Well I am going to go to bed. I am going to exercise again in the morning and then we have to go get our van, all before I have to be at work at 9. 
Oh, some have made comments that they could not make a comment on my blog, well I had it marked on the wrong setting so it should be fixed now. Hope to hear from those who are reading my ramblings. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

No comments: