Saturday, July 26, 2008

I am sorry that I have not blogged for the past few days but we have been really busy. On Wednesday Jeremy had teacher in service all day and I had to work all day. Two girls from our youth group, Emily and Rachael, stayed with Sam and Emma. We all got home Wednesday changed clothes and went to eat at the Mexican restaurant and then off to church. The girls were going to watch the kids Thursday so they ended up staying the night Wednesday. Thursday morning I got up early and went to Curves. I had to be at work at 9 but I was getting off at 2. My parents were coming to our house on their way back from the National. My parents got to our house around 3. I decided to just make supper at home. I thought it might help Emma getting used to my parents better. She does so much better warming up to people when we are at home. My parents have only been around Emma a few times so I was worried that she would not have anything to do with them. By Thursday night Emma was sitting in their laps and playing with them. It was very sweet. On Friday my mom and I and then kids went to Clarksville and shopped a little bit. We then came home so the kids could nap and then when to my brother's house in Mt. Juliet to have supper with their family. We were at their house until after 11 PM last night. Sam and Emma had a great time. Emma fell down a few steps at their house and I thought she was going to have a fat lip this morning but it is not too bad.  Today we went to a couple of stores so Jeremy could get school supplies for his room. He is going next Friday to get his room ready. He then reports to school August 6th and the kids report August 11th. This summer has just flown by! 

No comments: