Monday, August 25, 2008

Well I have decided that I can no longer take naps on Sunday afternoons. I took a great nap yesterday, but I think I slept 3 hours last night. I tossed and turned until about 2 am and I was just about to doze off and our bedroom door flung open (scaring me to death) and Sam announces he has to go to the bathroom. Emma realizes she is now in the bed by herself and starts crying. So, Sam and I went to their bed and Emma and Jeremy were in our bed. I then went back to sleep and had to get up at 5:30 to get to work. It was pouring down rain and so I had everyone covered up, two bags and my purse, and Emma in my arms. We are about to go out the door and Sam drops his cup on the floor spilling juice all over the dining room floor. I had to put everything down and clean it up. I got the kids to Gran and Papa's house and then got stuck in traffic on my way to work. Not exactly a great start to the week. I worked all day and then I met Jeremy and the kids at Wendy's for supper and Sam and I went and got a haircut. Sam's hair had gotten really long but my friend Jennifer cuts our hair and she is kinda busy right now with her new baby. So, I took a chance and I went to the walk in place in Wal-Mart. I cut my hair off. I was just so tired of fooling with it. Well my hair looks ok, but Sam looks kinda silly. I guess that sounds mean, but his hair looks like it was painted on. Thankfully his hair grows pretty quickly. He did very good sitting still during his hair cut. He also looks pitiful because he fell Friday at Gran's house and scrapped his nose. He has a big scab down his nose. It is weird because when you look at him from far away he looks like he missing his nose, it is really strange.Well I am going to bed. The kids and I are staying in most of the day tomorrow. It is supposed to rain most of the day so maybe they will sleep in tomorrow. 

No comments: