Saturday, August 23, 2008

We had a busy day yesterday. We left the house early. I actually left the kids in their pajamas when I took them to Gran and Papa's house. I worked all day and was pretty exhausted when I got home. We decided to go to Old Chicago Pizza for supper. We then came home and all of us ended up falling asleep in the living room. Jeremy was on the long couch and the kids and I were asleep on the love seat. I did wake up after about 45 minutes and we all went to our beds. I had to work again today so I got up and went to work and Jeremy and the kids went to the mall to Old Navy because they were having this sale on jeans. Jeremy said it was so crazy and he did not even stay in the store. He said the lines were ridiculous.  I just got home a few minutes ago and now I am starting my second job. I will be cleaning my own house. Well Jeremy checked our Fedex account and Chloe's papers were sent to Immigration on Thursday and were scheduled to be delivered yesterday. I did not think it would be sent until Monday so I was happy. Well, I have a million things to do so I better get off the computer.

No comments: