Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We are supposed to meet tomorrow at 3:30 to get our referral. Our agency in Michigan sent it this morning. I hope the meeting will happen this time. Well we had a very tiring day. We were at Jeremy's school ALL day again. The kids were really good and we actually got a lot done. It is still pretty overwhelming for him, but I think he is getting a handle on his room. We just got home a few minutes ago and I am now making supper. Emma just got in trouble (from her daddy) for hitting Sam in the head with a train. Well the kids slept good last night. Sam woke up once to go to the bathroom so Emma woke up for a few minutes but they both went back to sleep in their bed. The pictures posted are from this weekend. I tried to post them last night but it would not let me. Check back tomorrow night and hopefully there will be pictures of our precious Chloe.

No comments: