Monday, August 11, 2008

We had a pretty good weekend. We actually all slept a lot. Saturday we got up and went to Sam's Club for a few things, mainly diapers and wipes. It actually makes my stomach hurt a little when I think about how many diapers I will be going through when I have two in diapers. We went to eat lunch and then we all came home and took a nap. We all slept three hours. We then just hung around the house the rest of the afternoon. I tried to get caught up on my laundry. Tried is the key word. After church we went to Jeremy's parents for lunch and then we all took a nap Sunday afternoon. Unfortunately Jeremy and I did not sleep good last night. I finally went sleep sometime after 12:30 and I am not sure what time Jeremy went to sleep. The kids cried our at 4:45 and then I got up at 5:20 and went to Curves. Jeremy had his first official day of school. I think he had a good day. He had a few rowdy kids but he said most of the kids are really sweet. One student already got in trouble today and they were only at school until noon. Sam and Emma went to our friend Lisa's house today. They had a great day. They went swimming and went and got ice cream. They also came home with two very noisy toys, thanks Lisa:) Emma is saying a new word every day. Her favorite word this week is "car". Every time she sees a car she says "car" and then makes the noise of a car. Imagine how excited she was the other day in the parking lot of Wal-Mart. Well I am going to get the kids down for bed. We are planning on staying in tomorrow. That will be nice.

No comments: