Thursday, August 14, 2008

We have a busy day ahead of us today. We got up about an hour ago. We have all eaten breakfast and  are all getting ready to head out the door. I have a few errands to run so I am taking the kids to our dear friend's house to play. I am also going to go exercise while I am out. I was going to exercise after Jeremy got home from school but my friend Jennifer is having her baby today so we are going to the hospital this evening to see her baby boy Eli. Jennifer and her husband Frank work with Jeremy and I at the church with the youth group. They have two girls and now a boy and I have the boy and two girls. A few weeks ago we were somewhere together with our kids and Jennifer reminded me that we would have 6 kids between us. We both laughed at how crazy that will be. We will need a church van if we all want to go some place together. I keep forgetting to post that Emma has learned how to say "thank you" in sign language. They were watching Blue's Clues a few weeks ago and she copied Blue so Jeremy started working with her and she actually does it say "thank you". Samuel these days is all about his birthday even though it is over a month away. He is however getting an early birthday present. We are going in a few weeks to "A Day out with Thomas". Thomas the Tank Engine is coming to Nashville so we are taking him to ride the train and what ever else will be going to with he event. Well I better go Emma just bit Samuel. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get a kid to stop biting? I am sure my mom is laughing right now because I was the biter among her kids. I guess this is what I get for all the times I bit my sister and anyone else I could sink my teeth into. Oh, sorry I have not been posting any pictures of Sam and Emma the past few days. Jeremy has had the camera at school. Here are a few more pictures of Chloe that had not posted yet.

No comments: