Friday, August 1, 2008

We had a crazy day. I was going to exercise this morning but I was too tired. It is weird. When I know that I already have to get up early I do not mind getting up earlier to go exercise but when I know I can sleep in a little I cannot get motivated. So we all got up at 8 and we got ready and went to Jeremy's new school to work on his room. We were there ALL day and still there is a lot to do. It was a little difficult because Sam and Emma were with us and they just kept making a mess. They drug everything out. Emma also had a few tantrums. I cannot remember the whole little poem but my Grandma used to say this thing about a little girl with a curl in the middle of her forehead. And when she was good she was very very good, but when she was bad she was horrid. That may seem mean but that is my little Emma. She does not seem to have an in between in her moods. Thankfully she is sweet more that she is horrid. When she gets upset she just screams for a few minutes and cannot be consoled until she is done being mad. I hear this is very common with girls. She did have an amazing vocabulary day. This morning she pointed to a sore on her hand and said "boo boo". She tried to repeat everything Sam said today. We went to Chick-Fil-A for supper and she grabbed my piece of chicken and said "hot" while she was fanning her hand. I was sitting down and she came up to me and patted my leg and said "lap". She wanted me to hold her. She also has been saying "backpack" and "go". I have posted some pictures of the kids playing today at Jeremy's school.

No comments: