Monday, August 4, 2008

Well I am pretty frustrated. We have no idea what is going on with Chloe's referral. We were told that we would know when our agency in Michigan was going to mail the papers and still nothing today. Jeremy called our social worker here and she e-mailed Michigan but she never got a response. So I am doubting that we will be meeting tomorrow at 2:00 like we planned. You would think that the third time around would not be this complicated. This is already crazy and we have not even started the hard part of this journey. I guess it is possible that the referral has been mailed and will arrive tomorrow but I am not counting on it. We are all going back up to Jeremy's school tomorrow to work on his room. He starts in service on Wednesday so he wants to get most of his room done tomorrow. Well our sleeping situation is not going great but it is better than it was. Sam and Emma have been falling asleep in their bed but Emma has been waking up at 2:30 every morning. Jeremy will go in to get her and bring her to our bed and then Sam wakes up so I go get in their bed. At least now when they wake up we have an actual bed that we can sleep in. Emma has been a little constipated so that may be why she has been waking up the past few nights. We got her some medicine today to help with her constipation. I am actually really tired tonight. I did get up early and went to Curves and then I had to be at work at 8:00. I did not get off work until 4:30. I got home at 5:30, made supper, and Jeremy had to leave for a deacon meeting. I am now just trying to settle down for the night. The kids are watching "Finding Nemo" so they are being pretty calm right now. I need to get the beds remade. Samuel had an accident in the bed this morning so Jeremy washed those sheets. Jeremy put Sam in our bed for a nap and he wet in our bed too. He got up from his nap and was standing in the kitchen (we did not know he was wet) and Jeremy was telling me that Sam had wet this morning. Well I just wanted to hold Samuel for a minute so I said, "Sam, come over here and see Mom". Sam looked at me and said, "What are you going to do with me?" He thought he was trouble and he did not want me to know he was wet. I also want to brag on Sam a little. Last night the kids had their Patch the Pirate program at church. He did such a great job. He sang and said his verses like he was grown. It was very sweet. 

No comments: