Friday, August 8, 2008

Chloe is 13 months old today. It is weird that we kept thinking all of July that she was 12 months old and just like that she is already 13 months old. Today it has sunk in that I am going to have three children. Everyone always makes comments about how young I look and I told my sister today if these three kids do not age me I guess I will look like a teenager forever. I also have been very excited today thinking that this precious little girl will be apart of our family. I did not expect to be this excited the third time but I am. We are just trying to sit tight for the next few months and pray that everything goes smoothly. It is interesting that it was a year ago today that Emma's paperwork was sent to the Immigration office in Memphis. A lot of people say things about how much we are missing and how much we have missed but I actually just miss her. It is a strange feeling missing someone you never met, but that is how it is. Well I worked all day and Jeremy had his last day of in-service. His students report on Monday. The kids went to Gran and Papa's today. They went to the park and to Sonic for ice cream. I am off tomorrow so it will be nice to spend time together. It has been pretty crazy around here all summer. Believe it or not I have some more pictures of Chloe that I did not post last night. I am also posting a few of Sam and Emma from yesterday. We went back up to Jeremy's school and Jeremy has this cabinet and Sam was hiding in it and Emma was shushing me so Daddy would not find Sam.

No comments: