Saturday, August 16, 2008

I cannot believe that is already Saturday evening again. Last week was like a whirlwind.  My friend Jennifer had her little boy Thursday afternoon so we went to the hospital around 7:00 that night. Sam was so sweet with the baby. He wanted to kiss and love on him and we was very interested in everything the nurses were doing to him. Jennifer's daughter are Olivia who is in 1st grade and Sarah who is the same age as Samuel. Well, Sarah has been talking the past few months that she has two boyfriends, Samuel and a little boy that lives next door to them. So Thursday at the hospital Olivia and Sam were playing together and Olivia had her hand on Sam's arm and Sarah marched over to her sister and said, "Hey, he's MY boyfriend!" We laughed so hard. Samuel was oblivious to what she was talking about, it was pretty cute (well it's cute right now). Friday I got up early and went to Curves. I was pretty proud of myself. My alarm went off at 5:20 AM and I got up and reset the alarm and went back to bed. I laid there for a few minutes and I some how convinced myself to get up and exercise, so I did. I then worked all day and came home last night and tried to clean the house some. Today we all went to the park. Jeremy is training for a half marathon so he went to the park to run and the kids and I walked (the kids rode in the wagon) about 1.5 miles and then played on the playground until Jeremy got finished. We were planning on staying longer but it was too hot. Jeremy was worn out from running and I was worn out from pulling them around. I think my arms got a better workout than my legs. We got home and I showered and Sam and I went to Wal-Mart for groceries. Jeremy and Emma stayed home and took a nap. My goal tonight is to get all my laundry washed. I am not promising to put it all away, but I would like to get it washed. Well I better get something together for supper and I guess my laundry will not get done on its own. Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: