Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday, November 11, 2009





Emma seemed to have a great birthday. She went to lunch with Gran yesterday and then we went out to Logan's for supper last night. We were going to go somewhere else but she wanted to go to the "peanuts" place. She opened her presents from us and my parents when Jeremy and Sam got home. She got a Dora scooter from my parents and we got her a Tinkerbell doll. I got her a little cake that we brought to Logan's with us to eat. Today we are just staying home until church tonight. Well the kids slept good again last night so I think me switching their rooms is going to work out fine. There was one little situation with Chloe last night. It was about 10:00 and Jeremy and I had just gone to bed when we heard this thud and then Chloe crying. I ran into her room but I could not find her. I could hear her but it was really muffled. She has fallen head first in between the wall and the bed. I could not tell where she was because only her little feet where sticking up. I felt bad but the only way to get her out is to pull her up by her feet. I guess Jeremy had moved the bed away from the wall yesterday to get something and it was not pushed back against the wall. She cried for a little bit but she finally went back to sleep. Well here are a few pictures from last night.

No comments: