Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday, November 6, 2009



We all had a good day but I am beat. I taught 4th grade today and I once again enjoyed it. It was a different class then I had last week so I was able to teach some more of my kids that I had in Kindergarten. It just makes my heart happy to see them growing into sweet young girls and boys. It also makes me happy that they still love me and are happy to see me. Emma had another great day at school and Chloe spent the day getting spoiled by Gran and Papa. Samuel also had a big day. They had an award assembly today and he made Honor Roll. He got a certificate and he was beaming all evening. After we all got home from school we went to Sam's Club for some items for our youth room and we got a pizza while we were there. Sam has been eating sooo much the past few weeks. I think he is hitting a growth spurt and he never seems to be full. Anyway, tonight he only ate one piece of pizza and Jeremy asked if he wanted more and he said that he was full. Jeremy and I laughed and said that was something that we have not heard in awhile. Sam then responds, "I am just full of surprises these days". We just laughed some more. Well here are a few pictures that I took Wednesday night at church.

No comments: