Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday, November 16, 2009

I have been trying most of the day to upload the pictures from Emma's party but they will not post. I thought I would go ahead and give a recap of the past few days and try again later to post the pictures, so here we go.

Thursday- Emma had her three year old check-up. She did just a great job at the doctor. She weighs a whole 25 pounds and is 35 1/2 inches long. She is tiny but she is growing right on track. She had to get one shot (2nd dose of Hep A, I think) and she got the flu vaccine. They were out of he H1N1 vaccine for her age so we did not get that one. She also had to get her finger pricked to make sure she is not anemic. Chloe also got a seasonal flu shot and the H1N1 shot. After the doctor we picked up a $5 pizza fro Little Caesars and then came home.

Friday- The girls and I stayed home all day. I got my house mostly cleaned and worked on the laundry. When Jeremy and Sam got home we had supper and then headed out to Pleasant View Christian School's Tip-Off. They were having a Father/Daughter basketball game and Jeremy was playing as the father for one of our girl's in youth group. The kids (and Jeremy) had fun. Jeremy was asked to play in another game against the Varsity boys. He asked me if he could and I said yes not realizing that they were going to be playing a 30 minute game. Chloe was getting fussy and after I ran out of all the food I had she was really in a foul mood. We got home later and was hoping the kids would sleep in a little on Saturday but that did not happen.
Saturday- Jeremy worked on a 15 page paper that he had due on Sunday. He actually went somewhere else Saturday night to work on the paper. I can't imagine why he thought he could not get it done at home:) So the kids and I went to Wal-Mart to get Emma's cake for her party and pick up a few groceries. While we were out we rented the movie "UP" for the kids to watch. Saturday night the kids camped out in the living room and watched the movie. Chloe went to bed and Sam and Emma continued the camp out in Sam's bedroom floor. Well Saturday evening my back started hurting a little bit but not too terrible. I went to bed about 10:00 and the pain in my back started to become unbearable. I tried every thing and it would not quit hurting. I laid in the floor, I got on the couch, I piled pillows all around me but I could not get to sleep. At 3:30 Sunday morning I got into Sam's bed and finally fell asleep. At 6:30 the kids woke up and were ready to go. I was feeling a little better but then when I got up and started moving around it started hurting again.

Sunday-Well I did not go to Sunday School because I was still hurting and I was so tired I could barely stand up. I got ready and made it to the church service but I felt like someone was punching me in the back and then they would stab me. I somehow made through the service and then came home to get ready for Emma's birthday party. I was so exhausted but Emma had a wonderful time. Some of our family and friends came over and she got some very cute presents. Uncle Jacob and Aunt Lynsey got her this cute Tinkerbell night gown. I think I am going to have a hard time getting her to change when she wears it. She actually got it a little wet last night right before bed and she had a complete melt down when I made her take it off and change. I was tired but it was a nice evening. Everybody left about 4:00 and I got things cleaned up and then just laid on the couch. I took 2 Tylenol PM's and got to bed at 8:00 last night. I slept until 7:00 this morning but when I woke up Jeremy was still asleep.

Today- OK so Jeremy and Sam usually are leaving the house at 6:50 so it was a complete panic that Jeremy had over slept. Sam, however, was awake and playing in his room. He said he woke up at 633 but he did not come in our room in hopes that he did not have to go to school. We all scrambled and they got out the door at 7:15. The girls and I went to the bank and to the grocery store this morning. I also went to three different Redbox things to return our movie and all of them said that the machine was too full to accept any movies. I was pretty aggravated. We came home and the girls had lunch and then went down for a nap. After their nap I had an eye doctors appointed and then I drove 20 minutes away to another Redbox just for it to say that it was also too full to accept movies. So I called Redbox and they are not going to charge me and gave me vouchers for two free rentals. We are now home waiting for the boys to get home. Tomorrow I am subbing 4th grade so Emma will enjoy a day at school. Wow sorry for such a long post by that has been our life the pat few days. My back is feeling better but not 100%. I have been doing some stretches and hoping that that will help. I will keep trying to get the pictures posted.

No comments: