Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

We had a great weekend. Saturday night we went to several houses for the kids to Trick or Treat and then we went to a church that was having Trunk or Treat. After the stop at the church the girls were done for the night but Sam was still ready for some more. We went to another neighborhood and Sam and I got out and walked to some more houses while Jeremy and the girls stayed in the car. Sam had so much fun and I could not believe how much candy the kids got from the few places we went. We got home about 7:30 and Sam was so hyper I did not think he would ever go to sleep. He actually told me that he was going to be awake for a LONG time. I finally got him settled down and got all of them to bed. Sunday we had church and then we had planned to eat lunch at home but when we got home my crock pot knob was turned to warm instead of high so the roast was no where to being cooked. We changed clothes and then headed out to lunch. Jeremy stayed at a local cafe and worked on his school work and the kids and I came home. I got the kids down for a nap and then I started cooking for our fellowship at church Sunday night. We had something called Autumn's Praise and we had a chili cook off, hay-ride, bon-fire, and many other activities. The kids had so much fun. I got some pictures of Sam and Emma making caramel apples. We came home and got the kids to bed and got ready to start the week. Yesterday I had to sub for 2nd grade so I did not get much done around the house. Today I have been working on laundry and getting everything cleaned up from the weekend.




No comments: