Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday, November 12, 2009



We have been up around here since early this morning. Samuel fell asleep on the way home from school yesterday and stayed asleep until 4 o'clock this morning. He usually falls asleep and sleeps for an hour or so when he gets home and then wakes up, but last night he did not want to wake up. We tried several times to wake him up but he was so tired. We put him in his bed (which usually wakes him right up) but he continued to sleep. So at 4:00 this morning Sam was at our bed needing something to eat. So he ate a bowl of cereal and then got in bed with us. At some point he got out of our bed and got the girls up. At 6:00 all three kids were roaming around the house. I put Chloe back in the the bed and put Emma in our bed. Neither girl went back to sleep so we finally all got up. Well after the girls nap we are going to a few stores and the Emma has her 3 year old check-up this afternoon. Well Gran got the girls these play hair accessories and the girls love them. There were some plastic hair rollers with the toys and when I came in the room the other day Emma had managed to roll Chloe's hair up in them. She just grinned and thought she was the queen. I was surprised that Emma was able to get them in her hair. Well I am still working on my laundry so I better go so I can get it done before I have to go.

No comments: