Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Well I do not have much time to post because I have so much to do around the house and some errands to run after lunch. Yesterday was a pretty good day. The girls and I went to Sam's school for their Thanksgiving dinner (lunch). The dinner was not very good but it was worth the trip to see Sam's smile when he saw us waiting for him in the hallway. After lunch I brought sam home with us and I was able to spend a little time with him playing games and coloring. Last night was church so the kids got to bed later than usual and the girls actually slept in past 7:00 this morning. Today I am getting the house cleaned and trying to make a dent in my laundry. Since I started subbing one to two days a week I have gotten behind on the laundry, so today I am going to try and catch up. I am subbing again tomorrow and then we have a lock-in tomorrow night for the youth group. I am going to attempt to stay all night but I am not sure. The kids are staying at Gran and Papa's tomorrow night. I think it will be a lot of fun. We are actually doing a progressive lock-in in which we are going to several different houses throughout the night to do different activities. Saturday I will probably be sleeping most of the day and then some girls and I are going to see the "New Moon' movie that is coming out this weekend. Well here are a few pictures of the kids "camping" out last weekend.



No comments: