Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We took Sam last night to the Old Chicago Pasta and Pizza restaurant for his birthday. He had a great time. We came home and had birthday cake and he opened his presents. He got a new train and a Cars helmet to wear when he rides his bike and his new scooter that my parents got him for his birthday. The scooter has not arrived yet and I know he is going to go crazy when he gets it. Our morning started out very early. Jeremy is leaving this afternoon to go to Dallas for a conference that is being held by our denomination. Another teacher from his school is going to take him to the airport after school so I had to take him to school this morning. Samuel has been up the past few nights coughing and yesterday evening he coughed so much that we decided to keep him home today. He was a little disappointed because I made cupcakes for him to take to school for his class. I sent the cupcakes with Jeremy to give to Samuel's teacher so his class could still enjoy them. I kept a couple cupcakes here for my kids. If Sam went to school today I was planning on meeting him for lunch and then bring him home, so it at least saved me another trip to Nashville today. Our plan for today is to stay home and get some rest. All three kids have a runny nose and Emma is also coughing a little. They are not running a fever so I have not called the doctor yet. I am just going to watch them and see how they are feeling in a few days. Well I need to get everyone down for a morning nap. They are all getting crabby. I may join them this morning for a nap. Here are a few pictures from yesterday and once again sorry about the quality of the picture.



No comments: