Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday, September 18, 2009

Here is a picture of the girls today. The quality is not great but they are still cute. We have had a good week. Yesterday the girls and I went to the grocery store and then I came home and got the laundry done. Today we stayed home and I started going through all the kids clothes. I am getting rid of so much stuff and I still have several boxes in the garage filled with clothes that the kids cannot wear anymore. I am going to take several bags to Goodwill tomorrow. We have to go to get some papers notarized tomorrow and sent to the lawyer for Chloe's adoption. We are also having Samuel's birthday weekend this weekend. Tonight he and Jeremy are camping out in the backyard and then tomorrow we are taking him out to eat. He is so excited about camping tonight but we will see how long they stay out there tonight. Well I better get going. I need to make supper. Have a great weekend!

No comments: