Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday, September 21, 2009

Wow the weekend went by fast. Samuel had a blast Friday night sleeping in the tent. They were really roughing it though (not really). Jeremy ran an extension cord to the tent and set up a TV and DVD player so they watched movies and ate cookies most of the night. Sam did not fall asleep until 10:30 and he woke up at 6:00 the next morning. Jeremy was still trying to sleep so Sam stood outside the tent playing. I asked him what he was doing and he replied "Oh, I was just listening to the birdies sing and listening to the breeze". What? He is so funny. Saturday was filled with errands and we actually postponed Sam's birthday dinner. Jeremy is leaving Wednesday so we are doing Sam's dinner and cake on Tuesday night. Yesterday was church and then last night we had our church picnic. It was rainy but the kids and I went to eat and then came home. Jeremy stayed a little later playing football with some of the guys. I did not get much done around the house this weekend so I am trying to catch up this morning. The girls and I have a few more errands to run this afternoon but that is about it for today. Well I started potty training Emma (AGAIN) about a week and half ago and we are finally seeing progress. The first week I was literally taking her potty every 10-15 minutes and she was actually going each time. I think she is finally catching on and she has done really well. She still has an accident at least once a day but it is better then going in her diaper all day. She is also starting to tell us when she has to go so I guess we are on the right track. It is a little disheartening that I will be starting this whole process over again in about 8 months. Well I called the service department concerning my camera and I actually need to send it in somewhere for them to look at and then they will try to fix the camera. So I am not planning on having my camera back anytime soon:( I have actually thought about buying a cheap one to get me by for a few weeks. On Saturday my friend and her girls brought my girls some purses and handbags that they do not use anymore. My girls loved them but Chloe took a special liking to ALL of the bags. All weekend she was occupied by the bags and she had to have all of them on her arm at the same time. I used Jeremy's flip camera because I had to take a picture of our little "bag lady". Here is the picture even though once again the quality is not great.




No comments: