Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday, September 11, 2009

There is not much going on here today. We are all kind of sleepy today. Poor Sam was so tired this morning. I am not sure how we managed to get him up and out of the house this morning. Chloe seems to be fine this morning. All her spots are starting to dry up. She was a little fussy last night and woke up several times a few hours after she went to bed. I am not sure what she was crying about but she did not wake up anymore during the night. Still no signs of chickenpox on Sam or Emma so I am hoping they will not get it. We do not have plans for the weekend. I think we are going to stay home and just relax. I may get out with the girls to exercise but I am still not sure. I may wait until Jeremy gets home this afternoon. Well before I go I have a prayer request. I know that many of you prayer for us and I am so very thankful, so I thought I would share one on my behalf. I have been thinking about finding a part time job. I have been back and forth about it the past few months. There is a new childcare center being built in Clarksville and I sent them my application yesterday. I have had the application since April but I have been torn on what to do. The center is opening in two weeks so they may not even want to hire me but I sent the application in anyway. I have been looking into childcare centers because that is what I love doing and I am hoping that I can bring the girls with me for free or a very reduced rate. So I am asking that you will pray for guidance on my behalf. I enjoy being home with the girls and I guess I am feeling a little guilty about wanting to go back to work, so that is also a struggle. We still have a lot of adoption expense that I would love to get paid off and we are just not making enough to make much of a dent in that debt.
Well here are the last of the pictures I will post from last weekend. We had game time Saturday night and both Sam and Emma tried to jump rope. It was pretty cute. I hope everyone has a great weekend.






No comments: