Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

We had a pretty good weekend. Saturday Jeremy took the kids most of the day so I could have some time to myself. I went to Target to try to get my camera fixed. We found that we had bought a 3 year warranty for our camera so I was pretty excited. When I got to Target they said I needed to call this number and make sure that we registered the camera when we bought it. If we did not register it then we would need the original receipt and who knows where that could be. They said once I called the number the warranty people would tell me what to do next with it. So it was not as easy as I thought it would be to get a new camera. The kids are all well for the time being. Sam was throwing a fit this morning that he wanted to stay home because he was tired, so that was not pretty. Emma and Chloe are both awake but they are still laying in the bed. It is supposed to rain today so we are staying home. Well I got a call yesterday from the childcare center and the lady was very excited to meet with me. She wanted me to come in Thursday for an interview. I was also very excited until we started talking about how much it was going to cost for the girls to come with me. They only give a 20% discount on employees kids so I would be spending over $200 a week on the daycare and would barely be making anything. I still agreed to meet with her on Thursday but last night I could not sleep because I kept doing the math in my head and I knew that it did not make any sense for me to consider this job. I actually got up and sent an e-mail saying that I would not be interviewing. I have a feeling it would be harder for me to say "no" if I actually went to the center and saw how amazing it would be to work there. I was also already freaking out because training would start on Monday so I would need to find childcare for the girls next week and Jeremy will be out of town part of next week so I would have Sam two days. I am pretty disappointed but I guess it just did not work out. Thank you so much for praying for me about this. Well the girls are ready to get up so I guess I cannot keep them in the bed any longer. Here are a few more pictures from last weekend (I told you I took a lot of pictures:)



No comments: