Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I think Chloe is finally on the mend. She did not have any new spots this morning. Yesterday every time I looked at her belly she had a new spot and they looked pretty gross. Emma is not showing any signs of chickenpox but who knows if she will still get it. Chloe has been acting like she feels OK and has been a pretty good patient. Heaven help me if Emma gets this because she is not a very good patient. Well the girls and I have just been staying inside but I need to make a run to the bank in a few minutes. I am hoping that once I get out of the house I will be motivated to get some things done around here. I am still trying to recover from the weekend and a new weekend is upon me already. I just cannot seem to get motivated. I also have a horrible headache today. I think it has to do with all the tobacco barns around our house that have been filling the air with smoke. The last two mornings I thought it was foggy outside but as soon as I opened the door I could barely breath from all the smoke. I guess I need to just get used to this headache because the tobacco smoke will be around for a few months. Well here are a few more pictures from the weekend.





No comments: