Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday, February 27, 2010

This week has flown by! I did sit down several times during the week and was going to blog but something would come up or the pictures would not post. Emma has fully recovered from her dentist experience but she is still complaining of her ear hurting. She has not been running a fever so I made an appointment with our chiropractor and took hr yesterday afternoon. He said she had a few swollen lymph nodes and it looked like she was fighting an infection. She got an adjustment and did great. Some of you may think I am crazy for taking her to a chiropractor but when Sam came home he kept an ear infection. Our friend told us about taking her daughter for ear aches and it cleared right up. I was skeptical at first but we took Sam and he has not had an ear infection since. We are hoping that this helps. We had a pretty uneventful week until this morning. My washing machine broke this morning and that is a serious problem with this household. I am pretty upset. There is not a whole lot of wiggle room in our budget to purchase a new washing machine but I think we will go tonight and get one. I am already a few days behind on the laundry and the dirty clothes will take over the house if I wait a few more days. Well the big event today is that Sam is going to his first birthday party for someone at school. He got the invitation on Thursday and has just been beaming since. He said "Mom I have never been to a birthday party before!" It turns out that the little boy lives on the next road over from our house. He lives with his dad and sister. They just moved to the area back in the summer and I am not sure where the mom is in this situation. Jeremy is actually going to take Sam to the party and we are praying that it will be a good contact for our family. Well I better get Sam ready for his party before he drives me crazy. After the party I am taking the kids to the grocery store so Jeremy can work on his class. Here are a few pictures from last Sunday.




No comments: