Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

So I totally jinxed myself in Saturday's post when I said Sam had not had an ear infection in a long time. Samuel came home from the party crying that his ear was hurting. He was running a little fever and you could tell that he was not feeling well. I did not want to go through the weekend with him being in pain. I was also a little concerned about the chiropractor saying Emma's ear was still infected. So I called our after hours doctor's clinic and got both kids an appointment and took them in Saturday afternoon. They both had an ear infection. They both needed medicine so we made a trip to crazy Wal-Mart. I stayed home with Emma and Sam on Sunday and then Jeremy and a guy in our youth group took a look at our washing machine but could not figure out what was wrong with it. We were hoping for an easy fix but that did not happen. Jeremy ordered a washing machine on-line and he thought it said the item was in stock at the store. I called Monday afternoon and was informed that the washing machine would not be arriving until Wednesday afternoon! I dread getting the laundry caught up once I have a washing machine again. It is actually is weird not hearing the washing machine running because it is always running at this house. Well I need to get the kids in the bath and get the girls in bed. I have been putting Chloe to bed about 6:45 and Emma by 7:00. They are just so tired by the end of the day. I wish I could get to bed that early:)



No comments: