Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Is anybody else in complete shock that we are already in the month of February?? We have had quite a week and weekend. We were snowed in all weekend. Jeremy, Sam and Emma did venture out Saturday afternoon to Jeremy's parents house. His parents have an enormous hill in their backyard just perfect for sledding. They made plans to just stay the night over there Saturday night. I know everyone wanted me to join them but I just wanted to stay home and rest or do whatever. I did get some work done on my class and Chloe and I had some one on one time. Jeremy and the other two kids got back Sunday afternoon and and found out they would be out of school on Monday. I, however, had to go into work yesterday. Jeremy drove me because our roads were still HORRIBLE. On the way home from taking me to work Jeremy's truck actually swerved off the road and he and the kids were stuck in a ditch for a few minutes. Thankfully he was able to get unstuck on his own and without any damage. He, Sam, and Emma were pretty shaken up but Chloe just laughed the entire time. She thought the ride was fun. The roads had cleared some by the time they had to come back and pick me up from work. After work we all came home and took a nap and it felt great. Emma has not been sleeping well the past two nights, translated, we have not slept great. Last night she got in our bed at 12:30 so Jeremy got on the couch and left me with a very restless child. Oh, and Jeremy and Sam had another snow day today while I went to work. It was actually a pretty good day and I am thankful that I seem to out of my foul mood that I had been in for a while. After work today we all went to the grocery store and then grabbed some Chinese food for supper tonight. While we were in the grocery store I got a call from the county saying that Sam would not have school again tomorrow. So far Jeremy has school so I will be taking all the kids with me to work tomorrow. I am not sure why Sam is out of school tomorrow, but oh well. Sam is actually excited about going with me tomorrow. Well here is a picture of Sam playing in the snow this weekend and one of Chloe just being sweet. I guess you will notice her poor little mouth. Her lips chap so easy and her lips have been splitting at the corners. We have been putting medicine on them but every time she laughs or screams:) they bust open.





No comments: