Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday, August 3, 2009

We had a pretty good weekend. Jeremy and I had a nice evening Friday. We out to eat and then just walked around the mall for a little while. Saturday we took the kids to the park for a few hours. It was a nice day and the kids had fun. We went to Sonic to get the kids lunch and then went to the park. Sam and Emma ate their chicken quickly and then played on the slides and swings. Chloe sat down on a bench most of the time just enjoying her chicken and bread. She did not want to play she wanted to eat. Jeremy had a youth group activity Saturday night so the kids and I stayed home. Yesterday was church and then we had lunch at Jeremy's parents house. Last night was our Back to School Bash at church and the kick-off for our VBS that we are doing tonight through Wednesday. The kids had so much fun last night. All three of my kids can go to VBS and Jeremy and I are actually not in charge of anything so I think Jeremy is going to take the kids while I have a few nights to relax. Jeremy started a training today for school that lasts until Thursday and then he starts inservice next Monday, so his summer is officially over. Well I have a very bad headache today so I am hoping the kids will behave. Chloe has been in a mood this morning so I am not counting on a too peaceful day. She has already thrown two big toys against the wall and pushed Emma down. She is sweet most of the time but when she is being crabby she is being VERY crabby. Well here are a few pictures from the weekend.



No comments: