Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday, August 10, 2009

Well my plans to stay home today and get my house cleaned and laundry done did not happen. I called the doctor this morning to get Sam's immunization record filled out for school. I got off the phone and they called me back about 20 minutes later to tell me that Sam was needing 4 shots. I would not normally get upset but I had called their office back in May to set up appointments for Chloe's 2 year check up and Sam's Kindergarten appointment. They told me that Sam had all his shots last October was not in need of any shots. I specifically asked them again if he had all his shots to start school and they said YES. This is the second time that office has done that to me, telling me that the kids were up on shots and then when I needed something documented they come back and tell me that they are missing shots. I was also upset because I wanted to get him in over the summer so I would not have to drag all three kids with me. We have things going on the next two afternoons and then Sam and Emma have a dentist appointment on Thursday, so I had to load everyone up and go to the doctor to get Sam's shots. He was freaking out and I felt so bad because I usually have more time to get him prepared for shots. After the promise of a new train he calmed down and he actually did really great at the doctor. He started freaking out again when we go to the room and he saw the shots but he calmed down and everything was fine. After the doctor the kids and I made a quick trip to Target and then came back home. I am trying to get the laundry done but I am pretty tired from all the activity from this morning. I also have been stressed out because I cannot find a paper that we need to finalize Chloe's adoption. I know I have it somewhere and I know that our agency and the doctor's office has a copy of what I need, but I still need to find it. So, I have papers laying all over my kitchen table and praying that I find it. We are trying to get Chloe's adoption finalized in a few weeks but we need to get the funds together to do it. I contacted our lawyer on Friday and I am trying to get all the paperwork together. Well the girls are waking up from their nap so I better go. Here are two more of my all time favorite pictures of Samuel.


1 comment:

Janna said...

I cannot believe Sam starts school tomorrow! He is such a smart and funny kid. You and Jeremy have done a great job with him and the girls.

PS. Anytime you need a sitter, Im happy to drive out there and watch them :)