Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday, August 24, 2009

We all survived our first week of Sam going to school. He had a great week but he was EXHAUSTED Friday night. He fell asleep on the way home from school and then slept on the couch until about 9:00 when I made him wake up to eat something. I had been trying all evening to get him awake but he was out. He ate a little mac and cheese and then he went back to sleep and slept until about 7:00 Saturday morning. He had a little sinus congestion and was not feeling so good when he first woke up and he did not want to go to school. We checked his temperature but he did not have one. I finally got him up and dressed and he was feeling better. Well I did not get a new camera this weekend. Jeremy has a flip camcorder that can also take still pictures so this picture was taken yesterday morning. I am thinking about waiting closer to Christmas and get a really nice camera but I do not know if I can wait that long for a new camera. Well the girls and I do not have much planned today. I am going to get the house cleaned up from the weekend and then I have to go to the bank. I am also going to go to Curves. I took the girls with me two days last week and they did great. There is a back room with couches and a TV with a DVD player. I brought the girls a lunch and a Dora movie and they sat down and watched the movie while eating their lunch. I did have Chloe in a stroller so she could not get into anything but I am happy that I have that option to take them with me. I really like exercising there but I knew once school started it was going to get harder for me to get in to exercise. Jeremy has a meeting today after school so I will be going to pick Sam up from school later this afternoon. After I write everything down I guess I have more plans for today than I thought!

No comments: