Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday, July 31, 2009

There has not been much going on around here. It has been rainy the last few days so we have been kinda lazy. Wednesday afternoon we got out for about an hour. We went and got Sam some new tennis shoes for school and picked up a few other things. Yesterday I went to Curves in the morning and then Jeremy was at school all day getting his classroom ready. The kids and I are staying in this morning while Jeremy is meeting with another local youth pastor to plan a youth event that they are doing at the end of August. When he gets back I am going to go exercise again. We were going to go to the Sounds game tonight but we were once again not sure of the weather but Jeremy and I are going to go on a date and the kids are staying with his parents. I do not have anything planned for the weekend. Jeremy has several things going on tomorrow but the the kids and I will probably stay home. Well here are a few pictures from yesterday. Have a great weekend.



No comments: