Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday, August 17, 2009

Well I could only get one of the pictures posted from Friday, but you can see how cute he was on the first day of school. I will be so happy when I get a new camera. There have been so many moments the past week that I wished I could of snapped a picture but I could not. Hopefully this weekend I can get a new camera. Well day two of school was another success. Sam woke up this morning happy and ready to go to school. He took a LONG nap yesterday so he had trouble getting to sleep last night so I was sure he was going to be grumpy this morning. He only went half a day today so I have not gotten much accomplished today. The girls and I went out this morning to run a few errands. I had to go to the bank and then we went to Target. We were out of toilet paper and because of Chloe's little tummy ache I only had 3 diapers left this morning. After our errands we headed into Nashville to pick Sam up at school. He looked so cute standing with his class. He got in the van and started telling me about how much fun he had today. We got home about an hour ago and I had to get the girls lunch and now they are down for a nap. Their morning nap did not happen today because of all the things we had to do. Tonight is Open House at Sam's school so we will be heading back to Nashville in a few hours. So, needless to say, the business of the day is not quite over. Jeremy is just staying at school until Open House so I will be wrangling all the kids by myself which is never fun. Well I better go. I guess I should try to accomplish something around the house today.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm glad Sam had a good first day of school. I'd die without my camera - hope you get to replace yours soon!