Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday, August 15, 2009

So I am sorry that I have not posted all week and I am sorry to say that I do not have any pictures to post today. Jeremy took a few pictures of Sam yesterday but our connection at the house is so slow and so he is having troubling getting them posted. I will try to get them up tomorrow sometime. This past week went by so fast but I will try to give an update on our week. Tuesday we had a few errands to run in the afternoon but for the most part we just stayed home. I got hooked on another series of books so I was not much use around the house because every free moment I was reading. Wednesday I finally put the book down and got my house cleaned and all the laundry caught up. I even got all the bedding washed. Thursday I took the kids to the dentist and they did great. Sam got a few teeth filled and did a great job during the whole thing. The dentist looked in Emma's mouth and everything looked pretty good except for a tooth she has in the front that is rotten. She already had that tooth when she first came home so we knew that there was a problem with it. The past few months the tooth has been breaking off and looks awful. It is not hurting her yet but we are going to get it fixed in the Spring. They did not have any appointments until March so we have a little while before we have to take her. It is probably better that we have to wait because I think she may be a little scared if we had to do it now. By March she will be older and maybe understand what is going on. After the dentist looked at Emma she went ahead and looked at Chloe's teeth since we were all there. Chloe's teeth were fine. She actually just had a new tooth break through in the last few days. We ended up being at the dentist office for a long time but the kids were pretty patient. It was a little crazy because Chloe had an upset stomach or something so I had to change her diaper four times while we were there. I almost ran out of diapers but thankfully we left before she had another stinking diaper. Then yesterday was the BIG DAY around here. My sweet boy went to school. I held it together pretty good. I actually had a rougher time Thursday evening when I was getting his things together for school. He was so excited yesterday morning and was grinning from ear to ear. He looked so grown up. It was weird and quiet in the house with him not in the house. He only went half a day so the girls and I brought him and Jeremy lunch. I was able to meet his teacher and see his room. His teacher is super nice and sweet so I know he will be in good hands. We all stayed up at the school for a few hours while I helped Jeremy with a few things in his room. Sam has another half day on Monday and then starts full time on Tuesday. He was pretty worn out last night but he had a wonderful day. This morning I went to exercise and then to the grocery store, but other then that we are staying home today.
Well that is about it for our week. Chloe has started saying "kitty cat, puppy, and Bible" and it is just too cute when she says it. Of course she will not say the words when we ask her to but she is making progress. Well I will try to get those pictures up soon of Sam. Have a great weekend.

No comments: