Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

We are having a pretty good week. Monday night we went to Sam's Open House at school and he was just too cute. Jeremy's parents came also and he was so proud to show them his room and meet his teacher. He was just bouncing the whole night. Yesterday was his first full day of school. He did great! I was worried because it did not start out so well yesterday morning because he did not want to get up and go. He fell asleep on the way home and slept on the couch for about 2 hours when they got home. He probably would of slept all night but we had to wake him up for supper. He had a little bit of a hard time falling back asleep last night but he finally went to sleep and he came running in our room at 6:00 this morning. I have been getting him up at about 6:20 but this morning he was ready to go. I hope he is not as hyper at school as he was this morning. He woke Chloe up being loud but thankfully I got her to go back to sleep, she is actually still sleeping. After the guys left I laid back down and then Emma came and got in bed with me and we slept another hour. On the subject of Emma, she is having the hardest time with Sam being gone. Every morning the first thing out of her mouth is "Nam, where's Nam?" I tell her he is at school and she begins to whine and say "I big girl, I go to school". We then repeat the same conversation at least 10 times a day. On Friday and Monday it was not so bad because he was only gone a few hours and then we went and got him. Well yesterday morning I got her dressed and she said "we go get Nam and daddy from school now?" I have to tell her "no" that they will be home later. Of course she asks a few more times that morning. I had to run a few errands and every time we got back in the van she would ask if we were going to get them now. I feel bad for her because she misses him so much but I think the hardest part for her is when Sam finally gets home. When he gets home he just wants to play by himself. He is not mean to her but he wants her to leave him alone. It just breaks my heart because she gets so upset. Well I am not sure if we are dong anything today. I got the house cleaned yesterday and I do not feel very motivated to actually go anywhere. I hope everyone has a great day.

No comments: