Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The kids and I are just staying home today. We have church and VBS tonight so we will get out later. The kids have really enjoyed VBS the last two nights and I have enjoyed a few hours to myself. Monday night I went to Curves and went to the grocery store while the kids were gone and last night I stayed home and enjoyed a few hours of quiet. Last night when Jeremy and the kids were leaving Sam asked me if I was going to stay home when I said that I was he then said, "Well mom it looks like you could use some more rest." I guess I looked as frazzled as I felt. Today I am planning on getting the laundry done and get the house cleaned up. I am in the mood to organize but I think I am going to wait until school starts to do any major organizing. There are a few closets and cabinets that I want to tackle but it will be easier without Sam wanting to keep everything. Well that is about it for today. Here are some pictures of the kids from last night.




2 comments:

JLR said...

Hello from California! We're glad to see there's another large Riggs family out there in blogland! A friend of ours said he found our blog by googling "Riggs VBS" and when we did the same thing we came across your blog! You can check out ours at: littlebigriggs.com

Justin and Josephine Riggs

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim! Sorry about the shot story and Samuel...that would frustrating. I love the dresses the girls have on in these pictures. I just bought Caroline the little black dress with hearts on it from Walmart. I couldn't resisit!