Wednesday, May 21, 2008





















When I woke up this morning my first thought was that yesterday was dream. I am still in a bit of a whirlwind of emotions. I also slept long enough last night to actually dream. Emma went to be at about 9 last night. She cried out once at 10:30 and I thought we were in for a long night, but she went right back to sleep and did not wake up until 7 o'clock. Samuel also slept through the night last night. I am just very thankful that Emma is sleeping in her own bed. I was worried that we would still be fighting that battle once Chloe came home. 
 I had to work today so Jeremy had the kids today. They took our donation to Good Will and then went to Sam's Club with Gran and Janna. Everyone in the Riggs' family is getting ready for Jacob's wedding on Saturday. Samuel is a ring bearer and Emma is going to attempt to be a flower girl. I am getting a little nervous about how Emma will do walking down the aisle. Because of all the activity this weekend I have a nice break from work. I am not going back until next Wednesday. 
We have another busy day planned for tomorrow. I think we are going to get our fingerprints made and try to get most of our paperwork together for our homestudy. It is kind of frustrating that in a few weeks it will all be out of our hands on how the rest of the process goes. I am tempted to e-mail Memphis and warn them that our paperwork will be coming in a few months, but I won't for now. Sam has a new video on youtube saying Psalm 95:1. Type in koreandad to find the video. 


No comments: