Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday

Well, several of my friends have a blog spot and I love reading about their kids so I thought I would give this a try. There is always something cute my kids are doing and I would like to share some of those moments with you. 

We had a good day. Jeremy had a interview today with a school in Nashville and got the job! He will be teaching 1st grade next year. I was relieved to know he had a job lined up for next year. 

Emma had her 18th month check up today and did such a great job. She is healthy but very tiny. She only weighs 18 pounds (only 12 ounces more than when she came home) and 30 inches long. Samuel went with us to the doctor and was very helpful. He kept telling Emma, "It's OK. Your doing good". It was sweet. When we got back in the car Jeremy said, "Samuel you did good helping Emma". Samuel responded, "No I did not, I am not a doctor". It was so funny.

It is hard to believe that Emma has been home three months already. She has adjusted well with our family. She is definitely a Daddy's girl. She is just a sweetheart. We are very blessed to have such wonderful children.

No comments: