Saturday, May 17, 2008




Today is going to be a busy day around the Riggs' house. We are cleaning the house and garage. I have been going through stuff the past few days and getting rid of clothes, toys, and whatever else we do not need or use. We are trying to make room for Chloe. If only I could add on to my laundry room. I can not seem to catch up on the laundry. I did not realize how one little girl would add so much laundry. It seems like a long time before Chloe comes home, but I am sure it will be here before we know it. Our social worker is coming on Tuesday for Emma's second post placement visit and to officially start Chloe's adoption. Unfortunately we will not get a picture of Chloe until August, but I guess we have this waiting thing down. Well, I guess I better get to cleaning. 
Oh, the newest excitement around here is the 7 kittens. Our cats had kittens about a month ago. Samuel and Emma get so excited every time they see them. Samuel always wants to hold them and Emma just shrieks and says "CA, CA". I know they will be disappointed when we get rid of them (anybody want a kitten?).  




1 comment:

Boo Boo said...

This morning at church Samuel picked up a scotch tape dispenser and said "Oh look, it's a '6' and then turned it around and said, "it's a '9'. I just looked and him and he smiled. He is just so smart! It's fun watching him grow and learn. Later he told me that Daddy woke him up this morning. I asked what Emma did and he said "screamed"! I agreed with Emma - that's how I think of mornings too
Boo Boo