Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We had a great weekend. By Saturday I was finally feeling better so that made just about everything better. I was not completely pain free because it seemed like the pain that was all over my body decided to join forces and settle at the back of my neck. I am not kidding, I had a knot at the base of my neck that hurt so bad but I did not have any pain any where else. By Sunday night the knot was going down and I have been sleeping so much better. We had an amazing youth service on Sunday and I am not sure if I have ever seen a better bunch of sincere teenagers. I love them all so much and could not be more proud of the young men and women they are becoming. Yesterday was back to work and then last night I got my house so clean that I almost cried! I stayed up an extra hour last night just to enjoy the cleanliness. I knew I could enjoy it while the kids were asleep. We have a very busy week and weekend so I probably will not be posting. My parents are coming in tonight. Sunday is my parents' 40th wedding anniversary and Sam is getting baptized on Sunday. My nephew is graduating from High School Tuesday night and then we have graduations on Thursday and Friday. I will try to post pictures of the baptism. Here are some pictures I got this weekend.







No comments: