Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Well we are on our way to Gulf Shores. We were planning on leaving early this morning from home and traveling all day today, but totally unlike us we decided to be spontaneous and leave last night. The kids were (are) about to burst with excitement so we decided to drive half way and spend the night. We are in Birmingham and are about to leave to for the beach. There has been a lot of drama surrounding this trip but thankfully it has all been worked out and it should be a very relaxing trip. All (yes, all 15) of Jeremy's family will be spending the week together at the beach. Jeremy's parents got a condo from some friends but we just found out last Monday the it was only a TWO BEDROOM condo. We (the daughter-in-laws) went into panic mode and started trying to figure this out. A very long and stressful story later we were able to also get the condo next door to the one they already had, so we are good now. Well, I better get going we are about to pack up. I did want to share some VERY exciting news. I got a call on Friday from the Christian school and was asked to teach 2nd Grade next year. I was thrilled!!! I never taught 2nd grade but I will figure it out. Last year when I was subbing over there I was in 2nd Grade most of the time and I loved it. This news has made my summer so much better.

No comments: