Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday, May 10, 2010

We had a pretty good weekend. Jeremy and about 25 people from our church went to help some of the flood victims. There was a certain street in the Donelson area that was destroyed. We know 5 or 6 of the families personally and I was happy so many people showed up to help. I could not find someone to watch the kids so I had to stay home. Sam woke up Saturday morning with a fever and an earache. I gave him a dose of medicine and Tylenol and he seemed to be better by Saturday night. I will keep watching it. He was fine yesterday but was complaining again this morning. Jeremy was trying to help so he gave him some pain meds that were prescribed to Sam when he was having his tooth issue. Well, it happen to be codeine so my poor child will probably be so sleepy all day. He does not go back to school until Wednesday so at least he does not have to sit in class. He is with me at work so the teacher said she would let him lay down if he needs to rest. Well, back to the weekend. I got some things organized at the house on Saturday and then we went out to eat for Mother's Day. Sunday was church and then we went to Jacob and Lindsey's house for lunch with Jeremy's family. We did not get home until 3:00 so the kids and I did not go to church last night because the kids were still sleeping when it was time to go. Today I am taking Emma back to the dentist to get her front tooth checked out. A few weeks ago her front tooth started turning black. I am not sure what is going on because she did not have a problem with the tooth until the one next to it was pulled. I will be leaving work at 11:00 to take her. I am going to take Sam with me but will leave Chloe here to rest. After the dentist I am planning on coming back to work. Well, my class will be back in a minute so I better go. I only got two pictures yesterday and none of them are of the girls.




No comments: