Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation

This morning was Sam's Kindergarten program. It was so sweet and of course I cried for most of it! I love all my kids. I also love all my kids equally but I hope this does not make me sound like a bad mother, I love them differently. Each child came into my life at different stages in my life. Each of my kids are blessing to me and each are a special gift. Samuel was my personal lifesaver. I know that sounds dramatic, but he was. After my cancer I was in a very bad place. I had so many doubts and I was a bitter and angry person. I was so good at hiding it but when I was home or by myself, the true feelings would surface. Samuel saved my life, my emotional, spiritual and maybe my physical life. From the moment I saw his picture he was knitted into my heart and life and I knew that life would never be the same. He brings so much joy and happiness to others and I love watching him grow into this amazing little guy. Well, I am on my lunch break so I better stop before I totally lose control of my emotions. I have a few videos of this morning but they are not super great. They sang a few songs and they were really cute. They sang the song "Zip-a-dee-doo-dah" but they changed to the words to say "Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, Zip-a-dee-yah, watch out 1st grade we are on our way". It was adorable. After the program Sam went home with Gran to spend the rest of the day.






No comments: