Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday, May 06, 2010

We are having a pretty slow week. Jeremy had to report back to school today but the students did not report. I think they had the teachers come in today to get an idea of how many teachers could actually get to school. Sam is still out of school and last night on the news they said that our county may not go back to school at all this school year. Thankfully Sam can come with me to work. Every one in our house seems to be healthy at the moment and I am hoping it stays that way. I finally got my camera out and got some pictures of the kids last night. We took the kids for ice cream at Sonic before church last night so I took a few pictures. I took some of Emma but she was looking crazy in all of them. Before I go I have a quick story about this morning. Sam is getting baptized in a few weeks but he has been getting a little scared. We have been talking to him about it more the past few days. Well last night Emma said she wanted to be baptized too. She then followed it by saying "What does baptize mean?" Well this morning Sam was playing and he was talking to his cars about being baptized and Emma started whining that she wanted to be baptized. Sam jumped up and ran over to her and put his arm around her and said, 'OK, Emma copy me. Jesus, come into my heart." Emma just looked at him like he was crazy. Sam then begin to pray "Jesus, help Emma get things straightened out in her life. Help her be good and listen to mommy, daddy and her teachers." It was so sweet!!! It also made me laugh when he said the first line about getting her life straightened out. Obviously he has heard someone say that before.






No comments: