Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday has finally arrived! This has been a very tiring week. I guess it just has to do with getting back in the swing of things. I had class last night and when I got home I could not sleep. I ended up cleaning the kitchen and put some laundry away. I think I caught the Spring cleaning bug and I am hoping to get some major cleaning done this weekend. I really need to get rid of a bunch of kids clothes. Most of the items hanging in the kids closet no longer fits them. They are all just growing up so fast! Chloe is starting to show interest in using the potty. She has gone a few times at school and she has gone twice at home. We have been putting her on the potty every time she has a diaper change. It will be nice for her to be potty trained but it also makes me a little sad. It is hard to believe that Chloe will be three this summer. Emma is growing like a weed (well, a little weed). Every day this week when I got her dressed her pants are like high waters on her. She learning so much and keeps us laughing with the silly things she says. Chloe is also doing so much better with her talking. She is saying many new words and she is actually trying to say new words. We will say something and she will repeat what we said with the same syllables. Most people still thinks she is not progressing but those of us that are around her all the time can see a major improvement. I do not want to think about how noising my house and my van will be when all three of them are talking:) Sam is still just doing great in school. He is reading so well and his report card was amazing. The teacher was very pleased with how he is doing. He brings some kind of reward home weekly for meeting some standard in reading. Today his class went on a field trip to the Nashville Children's Theater. He was so excited! They were riding a bus and everything. I was disappointed because they said they did not need parents to come on this trip with them. I got a picture of Sam this morning wearing his school t-shirt. I am just so blessed to have three amazing children. I am still struggling some with my job and I am thankful that May 27th is getting closer. I may have an opportunity to get a new job in the Fall but I am trying to not get my hopes up that it will work out. I am praying that the opportunity will happen and it does seem hopeful, but I do not know. The past few weeks I have heard of so many people, so many friends that are hurting. My heart has been so burdened for so many people that I love, but today I want to give a few things that make me happy.
1, I love that Samuel skips into school every morning.
2. Every morning when Emma wakes up she finds me in the house and wraps her arms around my legs and says "Mommy I love you".
3. I love when I pick up Chloe after school she always claps her hands together and starts squealing "My momma, my momma".
Well here are the last of our Illinois trip. I had about a million but I just picked a few to post. Most of them are on Facebook so I figured you may have already seen them. Have a great weekend!






No comments: