Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday, March 5, 2010

Well yesterday was extremely long for me. The teacher's conference was good and I learned so much but it was a lot of information to take in so my brain was hurting when I left. I had class last night so I just stayed in Nashville until class time. Class was fine and I actually finished a project and turned it in even though it is not due for a few weeks. I also get the next two weeks off of class because of Spring Break and then I only have one more class left. Unfortunately, my second class starts the next week.I got home about 9:30 and it was great to see my new washing machine and to hear it running. The washing tub is bigger than my old machine so I think I am really going to like it. So I guess you can guess what I will be doing tonight and most of tomorrow. Jeremy has a lock-in tonight that I will not be attempting to attend. My work is having an open house tomorrow and I am supposed to be there for a few hours to meet any parents of that are interested in the Kindergarten program for next year. I am going but I am not 100% sure that I will be returning to work there next school year. Well, I better get supper going. I am sure Jeremy will want to take a nap! I have not taken any video of the kids lately so I got a little clip from this afternoon. Sam made a solar system today and he is very proud of it. Chloe has been saying "Buzz, buzz, bee" the past few days and we are so excited to hear her actually say anything that that has been the phrase around our house (you will see from the clip why I just said that). Before I get going here are a few things that have been said around our house the past few weeks.

Jeremy was throwing Emma up in the air and then catching her. Emma goes flying because she is so light. Sam says, "Dad you better be careful you might throw her so high Jesus will catch her and eat her for breakfast." We spent the next 30 minutes adjusting his theology that Jesus does not eat people.

The other day in the van I looked back and Emma was holding up two fingers. She say me looking at her and she said, "Mom, I have two more numbers until I am five. Then I will be six and be a grown up. Right mom?" I was really impressed that she was basically doing math.

When we got home this afternoon I made the kids a play house out of the washing machine box. Sam watched the Little Rascals the other day so he made a sign for the pay house. It said "NO GIRLS! Except four moms." It was too cute.



No comments: