Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday, March 29, 2010

We had a nice weekend. Saturday morning I went to grocery store all by myself and then came home and got some cleaning done. I did not get as much done has I had planned because I decided to get our Spring clothes out of the garage and go through some closets. I ended up making a bigger mess and was completely worn out by the time I got everything put away. Saturday night was District competition for our church. We had 18 entries covering several categories such as singing, Bible, and drama. I am actually a coach for one of the Bible competitions. My team did not have any competition so we only had to answer a few questions. It was a late night but my kids did great sitting through everything. They wanted a corn dog from Sonic so I got them one and then we headed home to get to bed. Sunday we had church. Sunday morning we were getting ready to go and Sam could not find one of his black dress shoes. It is so crazy because he had the shoes on the night before and I told him to change into his tennis shoes. So before we left Saturday night to go to competition he sat down in the living room and changed his shoes. I tore the house apart Sunday morning and could not find that shoe. Jeremy had a nursing home service with the teens so when the kids and I got home I looked again, but the shoe has yet to be found. It really was driving me crazy! How does a shoe disappear over night. I am hoping it turns up but I do not know where else to look. After I had looked everywhere I decided to take a nap. Last night was the kids Easter program at church. Samuel was in it and he did such a great job. I think I cried most of the program. It is sometimes overwhelming to think about how blessed we are that Samuel Jae came into our lives. It was so sweet hearing him sing "Tell me the story of Jesus". I am so thankful that he has been placed into out family and that he has been told about Jesus and that he has accepted Jesus. Well I better stop before I start crying again. Here are a few pictures from this weekend.



No comments: