Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Today is a day of celebration but honestly I usually feel kind of down when March 3rd rolls around. It was six years ago today that I had my surgery. I am very thankful that I am and have been cancer free. I am thankful that through my great loss I have gained three beautiful and sweet children. I know that what happened six years ago was for a purpose. I know the events of March 3, 2004 have made me a better person and I am so thankful that God turns "beauty into ashes". I am thankful for so many other things but I also grieve a little on this day. I still feel the loss. I guess I feel a little crazy for feeling this way but I know that each year it does get a little easier. Well I guess I better get going. I have to get Sam out of the bath. Today was "wild hair" day at school so he needed his head washed. I need to get everyone fed and changed before church. I also have a busy day tomorrow. I have to go to a teacher's clinic from 8:30-3:30. Since I have class tomorrow night I am just going to stay in Nashville. Well here is a picture of Chloe from this weekend and one of Sam taken this morning.



No comments: