Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday, April 03, 2010

I have been meaning to post all week but we have had so much to do this week. Tuesday I get to work and find out that the mom's of my students conspired and talked the director into having 1st Grade at my school next year. They started making all these plans and I was stressing out. I am hoping that I do not have to go back there next year. I get on the phone and drag a friend into my craziness and try to get some answers. I was a complete mess! I do not want to tell my work that I am hoping to find something else because if the other does not work out then I need to keep my job.I also feel like I am not being fair with my current job. I was in a complete frenzy and my dear husband made it hit home why I was so upset. It is all about control with me. I NEED to know what is going to happen. I am always in planning mode and it is so hard for me to let go of that control and let God be the ONE leading. After all that worrying I got to school Wednesday morning and it may not work out to have the 1st grade after all. It still is not definite but it was a reminder that God is taking care of it. Wherever I am in the next few months, God will take care of us. This is always an issue with me but at least it only took me a day to hand it over to Him. Wednesday I was sent home at noon (After I had returned from lunch) and they forgot to tell me before I left. The girls were sound asleep for nap and I had to wake them up. I was not a happy camper and my feeling bad for maybe leaving was not there anymore:) The girls and I went to a few stores to keep busy before picking Sam up. I never did find that missing shoe so I was on a mission to find Sam some new dress shoes. I guess they only make two types of boy's dress shoes in my son's size and they want to charge you a million dollars to buy them. I did end up getting some but they are not as nice as the ones he had. Thursday morning I woke up feeling terrible. I was so stuffy and could not breath. It was a long day at work and then my new class started that night. I got home about 9:00 Thursday night and I was so thankful I had the day off Friday. Friday I got some things done around the house and then took the kids to a friend's house and Jeremy and I went on a date. We went out to eat and then we went to play miniature golf. We had not done that in such a long time and it was so much fun. We actually went to the golf place that we has our first date! We picked up the girls and Sam stayed the night at our friend's house because he was going to Chuck E Cheese for a special treat. The girls slept in this morning so I was able to sleep in until almost 10:00. I could not believe it! I cannot remember the last time I slept that long. I have been feeling kinda crummy the past few days so the rest was much needed. Jeremy had a paper due so the girls and I went out for lunch and then picked up Sam. I attempted to go to the store but I only got a few things because it was so crazy. We got home and planted some flowers. We have some teens over tonight but I am in the room with the kids. They are watching "The Passion of the Christ" so I am keeping the kids out of the living room. We did color some eggs and then we have just read some books and watched a little TV. We are all looking forward to a great day tomorrow. After church we are having an egg hunt and then we are going to Jeremy's parents for lunch. My brother and the boys will also be joining us so I am excited. Today is actually Kraig's 16th birthday so I am glad I will get to see him tomorrow. Well I have posted two pictures and will be posting the rest in Facebook.



No comments: