Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Well we survived our weekend of being stuck in the house. I did not think I was going to make it Saturday. The kids and I had been stuck in the house since Wednesday afternoon and we were going CRAZY! We had church Sunday and then we went to Jeremy's parents for lunch for mine and Jacob's birthday lunch. Sunday night on the news they were saying that Sam's school was opening an hour late. Jeremy brought Sam to his parents and Papa was going to take Sam to school when it started since I had to be a work an hour before he needed to be there. So I get to work and a lady in the office comes to my room to see how my weekend was and then she asked me if I brought my son with me today. I told her that I worked something out for his grandparents to bring him to school. She then replies by telling me that the county CANCELLED school for Monday. I did not even think about checking the news that morning because I thought it was crazy that they were starting an hour late since the roads had cleared up on Sunday. So I had Jeremy's dad bring Sam to me at work since they had a school-age class for those out of school. I thought it would be a good idea for Sam to get used to being at my work and get to know the people that he may be with on days he might have to come when I work later. He was all weird when he got to my work and started crying when I left him even though my room was right next to his room. He had a fun day and actually became buddies with a boy that is in his class at school that was also there. Well I was going to post more tonight but we are about to go watch some of the girls in our youth group play basketball.





No comments: